Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Executive, Technical & Education Branch From 21 September
Indian navy is looking for Short Service Commission Officer for the Executive, Technical, and Educational Branch, which is a golden opportunity for the candidates looking to serve the nation and willing to join the arm forces.
Indian Navy has released a notification regarding the same, and willing candidates or applicants can apply online for the position they are willing to join using the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidates can apply for the Navy Recruitment 2021 using the above-given website from the date of 21 September 2021 and the last date for submitting the Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer application is 05 October 2021.
Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Course will begin from 22 June 2021 towards INA (Indian Naval Academy ) Ezhimala, Kerala.
- General Service or Hydro Cadre – 45 Posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 04 Posts
- Observer – 08 Posts
- Pilot – 15 Posts
- Logistics – 18 Posts
- Education – 18 Posts
- Engineering Branch – General Service: 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – 34 Posts
- Naval Architect (NA) – 12 Posts
Indian Navy SSC Eligibility Criteria
- General Service – B.E or B. Tech degree on any branch with a minimum of 60% score.
- Air Traffic Controller or Observer or Pilot – B.E or B. Tech degree on any branch with a minimum of 60% score from a reputed university or institute. Also, the applicant must have covered the more than 60% score in the 10th and 12th standards.
- General Service – Engineering Branch: Applicants have a minimum of 60% of scores in the branch like Aeronautical, Aero Space, Automobiles, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Production, Control Engg, Instrumentation, Marine.
- Naval Architect – Applicants have a minimum of 60% of scores in the branch like Civil, Aeronautical, Ocean engineering, Ship Design / Ship Building, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Automation.
- Electrical Branch – General Service – Applicants have a minimum of 60% of scores in the branch like Electronics, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Tele Communication, Instrumentation, Power Engineering, Power Electronics.
Total Number of Posts: 181
Name of the Available Post: Short Service Commission (SSC)
|Branch/Cadre||No. of Vacancy|
|SSC General Service (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre||45|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||04|
|SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||27|
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)||34|
|Naval Architect (NA)||12|
Job Location: All over India
Fee: No fee.