The Best 5G Smartphones To Buy In India Starting at Rs 19,999
In this year most smartphone brands are expected to launch 5G devices in India. There are many brands like OnePlus, Realme, Samsung, which are expected to launch with 5G support. While these Brands are not yet introduced these phones in the Indian market. There are various options in the market ranging from more than 20, 000 to 80, 000 rupees.
Here is a list we have made for the best 5G phones available in India with a good set of cameras, hardware, and massive battery supports. The list includes the “Realme X7”, “Xiaomi Mi 10i”, “OnePlus Nord”, “Oppo Reno 5 Pro”, “OnePlus 8T 5G”, “iPhone 12 series”, “Samsung Galaxy S21 series”.
Realme X7 at Rs 19,999
The recently launched Realme X7 phone in India with MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor, with the 5G support Realme, X7 is currently the cheapest 5G phone in India and also, giving good enough overall performance. The Realme X7 smartphone has an excellent modern design with a gradient panel at the back. It also has an AMOLED display with FHD + resolution. Also, the smartphone screen offers a 120Hz refresh rate which, helps Realme X7 a high-end smartphone.
- 16.3 cm (6.4 inches) Display
- 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP Primary Camera, 16 MP Selfie Camera
- 4,310mAh battery that supports 50W fast charging.
- AMOLED display with 600nits of peak brightness.
Xiaomi Mi 10i at Rs 20,999
Xiaomi Mi 10i offering a powerful processor, so that there is no issue in the performance as it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. On the rear side, it comes with a quad-camera setup. It has a 108 MP primary camera, 8 MP ultrawide camera, 2 MP macro lens, and 2 MP depth sensor. In Xiaomi Mi 10i there are various connectivity options available. That includes 5G supported by the device, 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, and many more. On the smartphone, there is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G has a 6.67 inches display and 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution.
- The quad-camera setup on the rear comes with features like Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama, and more
- The front camera is 16 MP
- Powered by 4820 mAh battery
- It runs Android 10 OS and equipped with an Octa-core Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) processor
- Color options: Pacific Sunrise and Midnight Black
OnePlus Nord at Rs 27,999
The phone is also powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765G SoC, which is responsible to handle graphically demanding games very well. One of the key traffic features of OnePlus is OxygenOS which provides the best android experience. Smartphones also support OIS (optical image stabilization). OnePlus Nord is the first smartphone from the OnePlus with a non 800 series Qualcomm chipset. OnePlus Nord has a plastic frame instead of a metal frame and it matches the color of black glass.
- 64 GB / 6 GB RAM
- 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Quad lens Primary Camera, 32 MP + 8 MP Dual-lens Front Camera
- 6.4 inches 1080 x 2400 pixels, Display
- Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm), Octa-Core Display
- Non-removable Li-Po 4115 mAh battery
Oppo Reno 5 Pro at Rs 35,990
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is one of the fastest smartphones available in the market. It has the power of octa-core Mediatek MT6889Z. Oppo brand is mainly known for a camera offering. The Oppo Reno 5 Pro displays a quad-camera setup with a 64 MP primary camera, 8 MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, a 2 MP macro sensor, and 2 MP depth sensor which is paired with an LED flashlight. The smartphone also offers a bezel-less display for an immersive experience.
- 128 GB Storage / 8 GB RAM
- 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2MP Quad Primary Camera, 32 MP Front Camera
- Mediatek MT6889Z Dimensity 1000+ (7nm) , Octa Core
- 6.5 inches 1080 x 2400 pixels, Display
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4350 mAh battery
OnePlus 8T 5G at Rs 42,999
One plus 8T has some of the best features like a display with AMOLED with 1080 x 2400p resolution. It also is best known for its smart looks, edge-to-edge display, and forest glass back panel look greater. To free up space OnePlus 8T shifts the rear camera to the top left corner. OnePlus 8T 5G comes with the Oxygen OS and 4300 mAh battery backup with 65W fast charging support.
- 128 GB, 256GB Storage / 8 GB, 12 GB RAM
- 48 MP +16 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Quad lens Primary Camera, 16 MP Selfie Camera
- 6.55 inches AMOLED Display
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+, Octa Core
iPhone 12 series starting at Rs 64,490
The iPhone 12 is the replacement for the iPhone 11. The display of the iPhone 12 is protected by a material called Ceramic Sheild, which is 4 times stronger than the glass. In iPhone 12 series two mobiles that are identical to each other are iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini only the difference between both devices is the display and the battery size. The iPhone 12 has a dual-camera with a 12 MP wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle lens and a 12 MP selfie camera. One of the best features offers by the iPhone 12 is wireless charging.
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Storage / 4GB RAM
- 6.1 inches 1170 x 2532 pixels Display
- Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm), Hexa Core
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2851 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S21 series starting at Rs 69,999
Samsung Galaxy S21 launched with Galaxy S21 Plus and Galaxy S21 ultra. It has an AMOLED display with a high-resolution panel that supports a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is powered by the in-house Exynos 2100 SoC. It has a great performance, the multitasking experience will also be smooth on the Galaxy S21 series. Galaxy S21 base model has 8GM Ram + 128 GM storage and 4000 mAh battery unit which supports 25W fast charging, 12W wireless charging and 4.5 W reverse wireless charging.
- 128GB, 256GB Storage / 8GB RAM
- 64MP + 12MP + 12MP Triple Primary Camera, 10MP Front Camera
- 6.2 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels Display
- Exynos 2100, Octa Core
- Non removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery